VP, Global Brand & Creative
Posted Aug 4
The VP, Global Brand & Creative will be accountable for developing and championing the company brand across a diverse and growing audience. This key role will build brand mindshare through developing our core brand narrative and expressing our unique stories through creative, content, and campaigns, contributing to market share gain over the long term.
The successful candidate will have robust brand strategy experience, specifically in managing complex technology brands for both developers and enterprise software. This leader will be responsible for development of brand architecture, brand positioning, brand marketing campaign strategies, visual identity and messaging development.
- Lead a high performing team of brand experience, brand campaigns and creative services professionals to advance brand awareness.
- Build a comprehensive strategic plan for advancing brand health measures across multiple product brands and market categories and implement brand architecture, brand positioning, visual identity and message strategy across all lines of business.
- Develop, plan and lead brand advertising campaigns based on market trends, competitive analysis, audience profiles and targeting tactics to achieve Twilio’s strategic short and long-term sales growth and market share across key markets.
- Create a global framework, in partnership with all regional marketing leadership teams, and act as critical connective tissue’ to broader cross-functional marketing teams.
- Spearhead brand activation strategies to support lower funnel conversion actions.
- Lead creative services to develop and/or refine brand guidelines, visual identity and voice/tone across all lines of business and strengthen brands’ messaging and creative designs in order to attract top level prospects.
- Partner with product, broader marketing teams and sales teams on new product brand strategies.
- Develop strong agency partnerships and vendor relationships; manage coordination of multiple external partners.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed with consumer-facing branding and communications activities.
- Foster an environment of inspiration, curiosity and passion for Twilio.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 12+ years of marketing leadership experience.
- 5+ years of leading brand and creative team, including experience managing managers.
- Strong operational problem-solving mindset.
- Cultivated and led a global brand marketing organization with demonstrated ability to intake, as well as socialize the work in a highly cross-functional and matrix environment.
- Built or evolved brands with durable narrative to a broad and diverse group of audiences, resulting in sustainable business growth and product adoption.
- Built and grown strong cross-functional partnerships and dynamics across internal teams including digital and campaigns teams, product marketing, research and insights, comms, as well as external partners.
- Highly motivated, data-driven leader with the ability to initiate big ideas to drive change across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects based on business-critical needs.
- Proven strength in communication, presentation and influence skills; able to speak comfortably and clearly to key stakeholders, leadership teams and external partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is 256,000 - 320,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs