VP, Corporate Development and Strategic Alliances
Posted Apr 19
As Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategic Alliances, you will partner closely with the executive leadership team and other key stakeholders to define and execute high-impact initiatives that drive revenue growth and value of our platform to our customers. This role is perfect for a hands-on executive who has a strong vision, understands GTM for high-growth technologies, and can turn a vision into reality. This leader will identify, assess, negotiate, execute and integrate strategic opportunities for acquisitions, acquihires, and corporate partnerships aligned with our product, technology, and growth priorities. Additionally, this leader will own strategic business development relationships with global technology partners to drive additional revenue streams.
You will create both short and long-term strategic priorities and plans and develop analyses and recommendations relating to emerging industry trends, acquisition opportunities, and competitive dynamics. This role requires a high level of influence. It acts as a trusted advisor to internal and external company leaders, including regularly collaborating with the Executive Team and Board of directors.
This position can work remotely anywhere in the U.S. but with some traveling, as needed.
- Set the vision and maintain awareness of our business, strategy, and priorities in the near and midterm
- Build process to identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities
- Partner with senior executives across Contrast to identify and execute transformational acquisitions or technology partnerships that accelerate our top strategic objectives
- Own the strategic business development plan across partners from the cloud platform, developer ecosystem, GSIs, and other ISVs
- Recommend and align around new Go-To-Market channels with partners, such as Cloud Marketplaces
- Drive co-marketing, co-selling, and technology alliance partnerships that drive lead generation and sourced revenue opportunities.
- Build a broad set of senior-level relationships across ecosystem leaders and transaction facilitators (e.g., investment banks)
- Manage Venture Capital & Private Equity relationships to drive Contrast brand awareness and support from the investor community
- Quarterback due diligence activities, coordinating with all relevant functions internally and external advisors
- Structure and run deals, including target identification, preparation of business cases, negotiations, due diligence close, and integration
- Develop business and integration plans for potential targets, including goals, timing, business strategy, proforma P/Ls, risk assessments
- Track and assess results and synergies from acquisitions and investments and how they perform vs. expectations
- Build & lead a team to support corporate development and strategic alliances efforts
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or advanced degree preferred
- 15+ years of relevant experience, likely including direct experience in corporate development, M&A, Business Development, and Strategic Alliances
- Technology expertise is required; one must understand product capabilities and synergies
- Extensive M&A experience across all facets of the deal pipeline, including target identification, financial analysis, due diligence, negotiation, close, and integration/separation activities
- Exception ability to build relationships (internally and externally) at all levels across the industry
- Excellent intrinsic capabilities, including strong quantitative and analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong executive presence, high motivation, low ego, and deep intellectual curiosity
- An inspirational leader with the ability to recruit, motivate and influence teams to align around business success
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible paid time off
We are changing the world of software security.Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Executive
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs