Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Commerce
Posted Jan 8
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Commerce will drive the creation of customer backed solutions for GoDaddys Website Designer, Developer and Reseller audiences. These solutions will focus on products and platforms to help these Entrepreneurs serving other entrepreneurs succeed by providing powerful, feature rich eCommerce solutions so they can build exactly the online store their clients need. While the focus will be on GoDaddys eCommerce hosting and payments products, this role is also expected to collaborate with peers across all products to provide solutions that fully meet the needs of their audience.
What you'll get to do...
- Create the overarching product narrative Combine customer insight, market intelligence and product knowledge to create customer-backed solutions that address specific audience needs.
- Collect and analyze customer insights Learn from customers to understand their challenges, aspirations, and needs through self-motivated research or partnering with the research team.
- Craft product positioning Craft differentiated positioning and messaging for an array of hosting and site building products and services by way of insights regarding how we can win in the market.
- Provide Go to Market guidance Partner with the Go-to-Market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
- Collaborate with Product and UX teams - Join forces with our product teams as we build out new customer experiences based on input you help gather from our most engaged users.
- Develop Pricing and Packaging strategies - Develop compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieve business goals.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence Be the specialist on the product and provider alternatives that customers consider and drive the cross-functional discussion on those alternatives and potential response.
- Position sales and field marketing for success - Partner with our sales and field marketing teams in driving sales enablement via the creation of vital collateral, promotions, training, and tools to drive growth.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of Product Marketing within a multifaceted technology marketing organization and/or relevant GoDaddy experience, consulting, technology services, SaaS software, and/or entrepreneurial experience.
- Experience in marketing WordPress and WooCommerce solutions preferred.
- Experience marketing to a community of small businesses, freelancers, or consumers (non-enterprise) preferred.
- Outstanding analytical ability, with a track record of using test & learn to drive continuous improvement. Confirmed ability to use insights and data to drive testing and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to influence product strategy based on market research and customer insights.
- An evident passion for the customer, gaining customer insights through research and testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Experience testing marketing hypotheses in the wild and iterating on findings to amplify results.
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate sophisticated concepts clearly and simply.
- A team-first player with a strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and execute tests and initiatives on a timely basis.
- MBA preferred
Location: This position will be located in Arizona or Remote (US Only).
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs