Sr. IT Auditor
Posted Apr 19
We are looking for a go-getter with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment where you’ll be focused on evaluating the IT risks and controls across the company’s entire global footprint. Our team plays a central role in supporting the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors in their oversight of risk management including operational, IT, financial, compliance and industry risks. Along with this, we are focused on identifying ways to improve execution and eliminate waste across GoDaddy’s businesses and your role will be integral to these efforts.
Location: This position can be fully remote.At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the officefull-time,others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days)and some work entirely remotely.This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home.Once we can safely travel,you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
As an Information Technology Senior Auditor for GoDaddy, you will learn both internal and customer-facing technology and how it supports our business processes and drives revenue growth. This role will offer you opportunities to work directly with various technology partners and will expose you to the whole enterprise. As an individual contributor, you must be able to communicate effectively, guide others, show initiative and be highly driven to complete projects both individually and as part of a project team. If you’re someone who derives personal satisfaction from continuous learning and enjoys uncovering gaps, areas of improvements and the challenge of finding ways to address them, then buckle up, here we GO
- Execute IT audits from our annual plan and/or in support of management initiatives/requests
- Perform technical audits in IT governance, development, network/infrastructure security, application security, cloud and web technologies
- Execute risk-based reviews of IT controls in 3rd party environments, cybersecurity, disaster recovery and privacy
- Conduct process walkthroughs and testing of IT general and application controls associated with SOX and other industry compliance obligations
- Review and test automated and system-related components of IT-dependent manual controls
- Draft key audit deliverables including audit reports and metrics for all types of audits
- Communicate audit results (verbally and in writing) along with recommendations to management; obtain management’s remediation plans and track through to completion
- Analyze data sets to detect unmitigated risks or deficient controls, as well as to recommend monitoring audit procedures
- Collaborate within Internal Audit and cross-functional business partners to research, plan, scope audit programs and assess company risks
- Assist IA management team in developing the team’s annual plan
- Develop tools or implement/extend available tools across Internal Audit to streamline documentation, analysis, or reporting
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field
- 5+ years of performing IT risk assessments and audits, preferably working in a SaaS business environment
- Experience executing walkthroughs and control testing, preferably related to public companies subject to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Multiple certifications for CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT, CIA, PMP or other applicable professional certification
- Proficient with writing and executing scripts in SQL and PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, MS SQL/MySQL DB and Agile, DevOps, CI/CD concepts
- Strong working knowledge of governance and control frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, and ISO
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and manage work to meet the internal and external audit deadlines
- Must be able to work across an organization and develop working relationships with key IT and business partners
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to translate complex concepts into simple messages
You might also have...
- 2+ years of IT consulting experience, preferably with large public companies
- Global corporation internal audit experience
- Cyber security, GDPR, or PCI audit experience
- Strong sense of pride and ownership for yours and department’s work product
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Comfortable with taking calculated risks and dealing with ambiguity, with desire to challenge the status quo
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs