Sr Administrative Assistant, Chief of Staff to the CEO
Posted Jan 13
The Chief of Staff to the CEO is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant superstar who lives the Twilio Magic by demonstrating a track record of providing proactive calendar support, juggling multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, and taking effective action without knowing the full picture. You will partner with the Chief of Staff to the CEO to drive execution on initiatives for the office of the CEO in support of business priorities.
In this role, youll:
- Provide proactive calendar support, while managing multiple deliverables with competing deadlines, and taking effective action without knowing the full picture.
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the Chief of Staff to the CEO including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, filing regular expense reports, and being a general deputy of time.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite), including ongoing department meetings and events when the leadership or staff is traveling.
- Act as a primary point of contact for all follow ups needed by the Chief of Staff, including navigating other business units and teams to find answers.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table
- 3+ years of administrative support experience.
- Ability to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities independently
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple calendars and balance the needs of multiple senior leaders.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow-up.
- Flexibility to be available beyond normal office hours and support remote work and travel schedules.
- Must be a critical thinker and proactive learner with high attention to detail. The ability to organize as well as prioritize is a key component of this position.
- Experience supporting VP / Executive leaders
- Proficiency with Mac and the Google suite of business programs, especially Google calendar, mail, drive, docs, and sheets.
US - Remote. Pacific or Mountain Timezones.
No travel is expected at this time.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: Anywhere Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs