Software Development Engineer - Marketing Technologies Platform
Posted May 20
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join Our Team...
As a junior software engineer (New Grads from 2021 or Summer 2022 are encouraged to apply) in the MarTech (Marketing Technology) Engineering organization at GoDaddy, you will join a cross-functional team of exceptional software engineers, product owners, and quality assurance engineers. We join forces to enable a robust marketing communication and messaging ecosystem that connects GoDaddy with customers every day.
We develop innovative front-end experiences, establish back-end cloud-based ecosystems, implement dependable databases, and drive cross-team architectural improvements. We are passionate about evolving our customer’s experience through experimentation, user feedback and analytics. We focus on code quality to ensure a phenomenal experience - for customers and engineers alike - that can be continuously improved over time.
The right individual will be a proactive engineer who thrives with autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems within a highly collaborative environment. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the team’s direction, process and culture.
What you'll get to do...
- Assist senior developers with architecting and implement new applications and features to transform key customer experiences.
- Design, build and unit-test innovative systems vital to our international and marketing efforts - and essential to GoDaddy.
- Drive platforms and applications that help contribute over 300 million in annual review via our outbound emails sent to our more than 20 million GoDaddy customers.
- Get hands-on experience with up-to-date cloud technologies like AWS’s Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, SQS, CloudFormation, Fargate, SFTP Transfer and S3.
- Help establish a brand-new marketing technology platform, including migration from current systems.
- Collaborate with teams across GoDaddy including marketing professionals, operations, engineers and quality assurance engineers.
- Leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team, proposing process improvements and best-practices as appropriate
Your experience should include...
- A customer-first mentality
- 1+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong understanding of:
- Back-end technologies like .NET, C# (OOP), ASP.NET & SQL
- Cloud computing platforms, AWS preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability concisely explain thought process
- Experience leading a project from the requirement's phase to completion
- A desire for self-driven continuous learning and cultivating culture, building meaningful relationships with team members, and providing constructive feedback towards growth and innovation
You might also have...
- Experience in front-end frameworks like React
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms or Multichannel Marketing Hubs
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs