Social Media Manager
Posted May 15
The Heartland Marketing team is currently looking for an observant and data-driven Social Media Manager to join the team! The right candidate will strategize how to enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms and have an in-depth understanding of how to read and interpret data to influence choices.
A top notch Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. They have an excellent knowledge of social media tools and trends to use data to develop more effective campaigns and help build out Heartland’s social ambassador and social selling programs.
An ideal candidate should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
North Carolina - Remote
Oklahoma - Remote
Texas - Remote
Colorado - Remote
What will you be doing?
- Lead the organic social strategy and content optimization for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter and other emerging platforms.
- Manage the execution of all social media activities including planning content calendar, publishing, managing online reputation & analyzing metrics.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identify posts that perform poorly and finding evidence for what and how to optimize.
- Manage the social media content calendar, ideate content and lay strategy for all organic social platforms.
- Providing feedback and direction to content creators to improve.
- Manage day-to-day community engagement on all social channels including taking part in real-time conversation management.
- Keep a constant pulse on the competitors' social presence and strategies.
- Provide strategic thought leadership to cross-functional teams and ensure that all social media efforts are coherent and align with goals.
- Establish a cadence of reporting and measurement that informs decisions and strategy.
- Collaborate with influencers and brand ambassadors through content partnerships and activations.
- Develop a brand ambassador program and enable employees to become brand advocates through social.
- Establish a process for sales with social selling opportunities.
- Is responsible for online reputation management and familiar with building playbooks to mitigate online feedback
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- 6-8 years of social media management experience including social posting, social listening and social selling.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- The ability to analyze data (specifically related to user behavior and engagement).
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Professional certification, training and direct expertise in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Instagram including an understanding of best practices and conversion optimization.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite, Social Studio, Sprout or Khoros.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention through organic social campaigns.
- Experience with setting up and reporting on social listening programs and an understanding of social selling techniques.
- Direct management of social ambassador programs and experience with development and launch.
- Experience managing and/or building a team.
- Proven in working cross-functionally with multiple marketing workstreams to build a cohesive and transparent social strategy of which you own the results.
- Experience in reputation management best practices.
Heartland is an equal opportunity employer. Heartland, a Global Payments Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Except where prohibited by state law, Global Payments will give preference to candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Team members are considered fully vaccinated after completing both primary vaccinations, if applicable, and after the requisite amount of time set by health authorities. Global Payments provides reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons or any other legally required reasons.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: US: OK,NC,TX,CO
Apply for this Position
Heartland Payment Systems
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs