Senior Total Rewards Analyst
Posted Apr 5
The Senior Total Rewards Analyst will assist with the administration and design of the company's total rewards program to support our strategic priorities. The Senior Total Rewards Analyst will provide support for compensation programs such as merit planning and bonus administration, as well as global benefits. In addition, the analyst will support and respond to inquiries regarding compensation and benefits and interpret and ensure regulatory compliance of all total rewards programs.
- Provide support in the administration of global benefit programs in the US, Canada, and worldwide covering health & welfare benefits, including medical, life, disability, accident, retirement, wellness etc. paying special attention to country specific market and business needs within the overall total rewards philosophy and strategy.
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on benefits, leave of absence, and paid time off administration; lead the charge in responding to employee inquiries.
- Manage day to day broker & insurance relationship and invoice management for self-funded plans.
- Function as a liaison between carriers/vendors and employees addressing benefit issues, COBRA, termination and eligibility questions.
- Establish relationships with business partners to determine their HR needs and deliver timely and efficient customer service, including effective problem resolution.
- Act as a resource for the interpretation of Human Resources policies and benefit plans administration. Communicate new policies and/or changes to existing policies/programs.
- Manage employee relations, records retention, oversight of accurate and consistent data entry, assist with Total Rewards employee orientation, and help to develop/facilitate employee training sessions as needed.
- Update internal intranet pages on Total Rewards and provide backup support for international TR.
- Assist with market pricing activities including job matching, data analytics, and job pricing, including analysis of cash and long-term incentive compensation practices and staffing trends.
- Key contributor of annual short-term incentive and merit adjustment processes from budget inception through delivery to employees. May also provide support in the development and implementation of various compensation programs.
- Collaborate with Talent and HR Business Partners on compensation related activities such as new hire offers, promotions, etc.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure our HRIS supports current compensation programs and consult on system enhancements to improve the way we do business.
- Effectively and responsibly communicate compensation programs and details to all levels.
- Partners with the Total Rewards team, HRBPS, People Operations, Payroll and Finance to identify opportunities for improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of compensation & benefits experience; global administration preferred.
- Has in-depth experience and knowledge of compensation & benefit policies and practices on matters up to and including market pricing, compensation structure creation & maintenance (including all market competitive compensation elements), competitive benefit offerings/programs, and laws & regulations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel; Workday experience preferred.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs