Senior Software Engineer (React)
Posted Jan 8
We are looking for a Senior React Engineer who loves building great user experiences to join our team and help build our growing portfolio of products that enable a consumer to enjoy the content that they can co-create with the creators through our platform. In this role, youll work with a high-energy, cross-functional team, which will include other developers, product managers, and designers to perfect the viewing and community engagement experience for viewers of TV shows and movies across all of Angel Studios.
You may enjoy working with us if you:
- Are self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance. You also recognize when you're wrong, learn from your mistakes, and move past them.
- Enjoy creating beautiful, rich, inviting digital experiences that delight and surprise every person who views your craft by connecting deeply with the way users feel and anticipating their needs.
- Are curious about the evolution of technology and are constantly seeking to improve your craft by taking advantage of the advances made in the field.
- Strive to embrace best practices and are always searching for opportunities to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Enjoy working with people and empowering everyone to do the best work of their life by ensuring they can leverage technology to serve them.
We would love to work with you if:
- You are a Software engineer who has experience crafting high-performance reusable code for UI components and developing rich applications in React
- You are experienced in the infrastructure needed to make compelling frontend experience such as API development (GraphQL, REST), and frameworks (React, NextJS, Jamstack)
- You are passionate about careful design & architectural planning that lead to a codebase that is future-proof and maintainable.
- You enjoy the challenge and opportunity to lead and improve the development experience at Angel Studios by enhancing development tools, test coverage, and code structure.
- You are proactive and detail-oriented, yet comfortable working in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and evolving requirements.
Perks at Angel:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock Option equity package
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for employees and dependents (US employees)
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) investment opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Remote work opportunities
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs