Senior Software Engineer - GoDaddy Payments
Posted Apr 17
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. Once we can safely travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
Join our team
GoDaddy Payments is a brand new offering just released to merchants, giving them tools to sell online and offline seamlessly, plus powerful analytics and management tools to run their business no matter what their size, presence, or sales volume.
What you’ll get to do
As a senior or staff software engineer on the GoDaddy Payments team, you could work on:
- The Payments Hub, our merchant facing web portal built in React/Next.js allowing merchants to manage their transactions and payouts, buy and configure payments hardware remotely, see analytics and recommendations for their business, and manage unique ways to sell both online and offline.
- Our merchant signup flow and integration into the GoDaddy Risk platform, offering a lightweight, easily understandable, transparent signup process so merchants can get payments up and running within minutes.
- Our API platform offering all GoDaddy Payments capabilities to both internal and external developers merchant signup and approval, transaction management, invoicing, and many more.
- Building out our architecture and engineering processes for scale as we rapidly grow our user base and processing volume.
Your experience should include
- Experience building scalable web backends in Node.js
- A passion for quality, great UX, attention to detail, and an empathy for customer experience
- Object-oriented programming and design fundamentals
- Understanding of modern datastore mechanics and performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You might also have:
- Experience as a tech lead or architect for an engineering team helping to define and review engineering roadmap, architecture, and software development and testing/automation processes
- Experience deploying applications at scale on AWS
- Experience with Elasticsearch or other distributed document stores
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs