Senior Software Engineer - Experimentation Platform
Posted Apr 17
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be a part of our team working on technology to help GoDaddy improve our customers' businesses using Experimentation and data analysis. We are a dynamic and growing team that loves what we do and are looking for technical people to share our vision. The Experimentation team is building a platform that helps teams at GoDaddy deploy experimentation (e.g., A/B testing, Bandits, etc) to make sound data-driven decisions that provide the best experience for our customers.
We are a distributed team, and you can be located anywhere in the United States. We have offices you can use in the Bay Area; in the Seattle area; in Los Angeles; in the Phoenix metropolitan area; and in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands
What you'll get to do...
As a Senior Engineer for GoDaddy.com, you will
- Participate in development of services and sytems for gathering and analyzing experiment data
- Keep quality and performance bar of your team's code by performing code reviews and defining best practices
- Follow robust coding practices, and actively participate in designing, DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of your services and customers.
- Engage with engineers & leaders across GoDaddy to solve business and customer problems (from group-wide to company-wide).
- Continuously improve agile practices within your team.
- Support junior engineers and interns.
Your experience should include...
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Experience designing and building a platform or libraries for engineers.
- A deep understanding of modern full stack architecture principles.
- Experience delivering high-scale production web services using modern frameworks across multiple technology stacks.
- Demonstrated experience upgrading and improving CI/CD processes especially with Git
- Strong drive to learn, grow, and help engineers to do the same.
You might also have...
- Experience in, or strong interest in internet scale Experimentation platforms.
- Experience designing, building, and shipping backend systems with multiple tiers, including API, caching, and data access layers.
- Experience designing data ETL pipelines.
- Experience using big data related technologies such as Spark, Airflow, and EMR.
- An understanding of the Experimentation at scale.
- Experience building or contributing to data and machine learning platform.
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs