Senior Product Marketing Manager: Email and Productivity
Posted May 11
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy, we’re on a mission to empower everyday entrepreneurs around the world to setup and grow their ideas and businesses. We do that by developing extraordinary products and services, packaging them up together and merchandising them with clear message that resonates. For this role, we’re looking for an experienced, strategic individual to help lead our professional email JTBD and incubate new potential onramps and offers for our subscriptions..
For the professional email JTBD, entrepreneurs need solutions to communicate professionally with vendors, customers and more. You’ll help provide strategic input and hypothesis to achieve or business growth goals in this area for both our Microsoft and Open Exchange offerings. You’ll work on positioning, packaging, lineup strategies, messaging and more.
GoDaddy subscriptions is an initiative that helps our customers get started with growth solutions and your priority will be to size opportunities and work hand-in-hand with GoDaddy members across product management, marketing, site merchandising, the analytics team and more. You'll have the opportunity to conduct competitive analysis, uncover market trends and customer needs to create personas, develop packages, build compelling messaging and play a key role in crafting a fanatical experience for customers.
You’ll report directly to the Director of Subscriptions who reports into the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
What you'll get to do...
- Customer insights Using both quantitative and qualitative measures, you'll become an expert on our customers and our Independent audience. You'll uncover critical customer insights, synthesize them, bring them to life internally and ultimately use your knowledge to prioritize opportunities that our product roadmap and strategies across all levels of our global organization.
- Market intelligence Setup success metrics, define competitive sets and conduct regular competitive analysis on our key competitors, their value props and their business models. As you reverse engineer their competitive moves, you help build our differentiation strategy.
- Product positioning Craft differentiated positioning for our product and services for start-up or established customers.
- Messaging Development Build differentiated, breakthrough customer-facing messaging and stories that brings our value propositions to life. You'll develop messaging strategies and use a variety of messaging types and hypothesis that help drive conversion and performance across the customer journey.
- Strategic Growth input Provide strategic inputs on customer targets, product value propositions, and key RTBs (reasons to believe) to the growth, lifecycle and brand marketing teams.
- Pricing and packaging - develop strategies to developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieves business goals
- Cross-functional leadership - Develop and build strong, positive relationships with product, marketing, and operations leaders across GoDaddy.
Your experience should include...
- You’ve got a growth mindset and have a bias for action
- You’ve worked with tech product teams before and understand subscription and/or freemium business models
- Motivated at the thought of championing small businesses and you've built deep empathy with past customer groups, turning insights and into action.
- Partner well with other teams and know what it means to join forces
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with first-hand experience crafting packaging and pricing strategies
- Proven ability to develop simple, powerful messaging
- Desire to operate at strategic level while able to drive executional excellence
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs