Senior Product Manager - Digital Care
Posted Jan 13
This Senior Product Manager position at GoDaddy will focus on empowering our customers to succeed by providing digital guidance solutions that help them with purchase decision making, onboarding, value achieved, and retention. This role requires blending artificial intelligence, technical writing, bot tools, and product APIs to deliver customer-specific assistance at scale. In this role you will collaborate with content developers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, and, most importantly, GoDaddys award-winning 24/7 Care team to create solutions that delight customers and help them achieve their goals.
Our team is a welcoming place for all people. Join a supportive working environment where diversity is valued to achieve your best work
What youll get to do
- Define and deliver the strategy and roadmap for driving customer success via Digital Care capabilities, including embedded guidance, messaging, chatbots, and help content. Key focus areas will include customer onboarding, activation, and value achieved.
- Lead product discovery efforts to understand the problem space and find opportunities to help customers succeed. Activities include customer research, competitive analysis, data analysis, and synthesis into practical strategies.
- Join forces with conversational writers, content developers, UX designers, and software engineers to conceptualize, test, and build engaging and effective Digital Care experiences.
- Form hypotheses and run experiments to improve customer experience and business outcomes.
- Work with content and software development team members to continuously improve platform capabilities to increase content developer productivity and experimentation velocity.
- Working in an Agile Scrum team, provide clear requirements and planning artifacts that guide the prioritization and resource alignment for work. This includes our 3rd party partners.
- Build relationships with partners and peer teams to clearly communicate and evangelize vision, plans, and business results.
Your experience should include
- 3+ years experience as a product manager developing and launching digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with content management systems, chatbots, machine learning methodologies and/or AI technologies a big plus.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and pairing with data and great design to elegantly solve problems.
- Shown success being responsible for the product roadmap of significant customer-facing features and releasing via formation of hypotheses and experimentation.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies and has experience driving Agile product development.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, assess outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Self-starter who is comfortable owning outcomes and making sense out of ambiguity.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
This role can be near any GoDaddy location in the U.S. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs