Senior Product Manager - Acquiring Partners
Posted Apr 17
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Join our team
Commerce is #1 priority for all GoDaddy and growing this through our partners is a critical initiative in helping us scale. You will help build innovative products that enable our banking partners and large resellers to sell omni-channel solutions to millions of SMB merchants.
What you’ll get to do
Scale our partner business Our team’s mission is to reach millions of SMB merchants through our banking partners. Your area of focus will be to work with our large partners and tailor our platform so they can sell omni-commerce solutions to their SMB merchants.
- Work with acquiring partners to understand their market and products
- Build creative platform solutions to integrate GoDaddy’s omni-commerce solutions with the acquirer payment solutions.
- Identify users and personas, integrating their perspective in our payment solutions; be the voice of the user and ensure impeccable experience.
- Work closely with the partner sales teams on go-to market strategy to drive adoption and growth.
- Work closely with our Business leaders and Marketing to better understand market needs, collaborate with Engineering, Design, other Product Leads to build compelling products and services, and partner with Marketing, CARE, Legal and Operations to launch and scale them.
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, and track KPIs and optimize key levers to maximize the return on investment in your portfolio of products and services.
- Be an evangelist for partner strategies listening to and engaging with stakeholders at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and inspiring those around you with your product vision.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in STEM field or equivalent
- 8+ years of total work experience, and 3+ years of demonstrated experience in building payment systems
- Customer focus - be effective at understanding real life commerce scenarios, across various markets and cultures, and define the expected user experience.
- Experience working with card payment systems (EMV chip cards) card not present payments.
- User Experience aptitude Engage with UX design team to define a market leading user experience
- Experience collaborating with other product managers and business leaders across organizations.
- Business aptitude be responsible for modeling business cases, and determine viability of opportunities
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs