Senior Product Designer
Posted Apr 25
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing Product team. As a Senior Product Designer at Recharge, you’ll craft clean, user-friendly experiences and design world class features for our merchants and their customers.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Improve the merchant experience with beautiful and functional designs for new features, existing feature improvements, and more; you’ll own projects from start to finish, while balancing user needs with business needs.
- Collaborate with a variety of disciplines. You’ll work hand-in-hand with engineers, product managers, front-end developers, and the creative team to execute your designs.
- Work within established components and brand standards while always thinking about and demonstrating how we can elevate our brand and product.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of product design experience in fast paced technology focused companies
- Bias towards shipping quickly and constantly delivering value to merchants, end customers, and internal admins
- Ability to break an experience into deliverable milestones without sacrificing user experience and quality
- Proficiency with current industry design tools (Figma)
- A thorough understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity mockups
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, front-end developers, and other stakeholders
- A portfolio of recent work highlighting the user experience process
- Exceptional communication skills, particularly written
- Ability to work remote-first in a high growth company
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for more than 50 million subscribers. Our remote-first team of 500+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: Anywhere Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs