Senior Manager, Compensation Programs
Posted May 18
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Join our team...
As the Senior Manager, Compensation Programs, you’ll be the glue that holds things together and the arms that reach across teams. As an invaluable cross functional liaison for the Compensation team, you will link us to all of our partners both within HR and across other functions. We're looking for an organizer to keep us moving forward and be a guide that keeps us out of the weeds. You’ll interact regularly with all levels of the company and be seen as the go-to authority’ in your area.
What you'll get to do...
Be responsible for the technical (systems) and programmatic (rhythm of the business’) activities for Compensation on a global level, including:
- Serve as program manager for the Workday Compensation Module
- Serve as the liaison between the Compensation team and the HRIS and HR Operations team.
- Help develop and document requirements for Workday configuration and deployment of new features
- Serve as companywide subject matter expert on compensation-related functioning in Workday, including developing and delivering applicable training to partners
- Participate in overall IT prioritization as Compensation’s representative in IT planning and prioritization process
- Serve as program/project manager for the midyear and year-end compensation focal processes (Annual Review).
- Partner with cross functional collaborators, including Performance Management, HR Business Partners, Finance and Learning and Development, and Payroll to develop and deliver an end-to-end process
- Be a program/project manager for the annual compensation market analysis and budgetary process, in partnership with the Compensation consultants and leadership.
- Serve as primary owner of SOX and other regulatory compliance for the Compensation team.
- Support the development of and dissemination of compensation related communication materials; perform evaluative analysis of programs and their impacts; and participate in organization-wide compensation or HR-sponsored special projects or initiatives
Your experience should include...
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Finance or related field (advanced degree preferred)
- 12+ years of sophisticated experience in Total Rewards, preferably including work with an HRIT/HCM systems focus (experience with Workday a huge plus)
- Prior ownership of an end-to-end annual compensation review process strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Experience at one or more technology companies a plus
- Global experience a plus
- Some local and international travel required (when safe), as well as the ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate a global organization
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs