Senior Information Security Engineer
Posted Apr 21
Do you have a passion for security Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can work alongside a team to problem solve and constantly learn and grow If so, our Senior Information Security Engineer position may be the perfect fit for you. This position requires broad security knowledge, fast learning, a positive attitude, project management expertise, and superb customer service skills.
Let us introduce ourselves...
Patriot Software started in the basement of a factory decades ago. Were located in Canton, OH and have over 170 employees across the United States.
On to the good stuff. What we do. Patriot develops accounting and payroll software for American businesses and their accountants. Because we have a passion for helping our customers succeed, our goals are lofty: make accounting and payroll fast, easy to use, and affordable. We need exceptional people to deliver exceptional products and services. Thats why we only hire the best of the best.
So, what do we value in a new team member Our search starts by looking for a quality individual who lives by our core values:
- We give more than we take
- We dont take shortcuts
- We lead. We dont follow
- We follow the golden rule
- We grow leaders
Does this sound like you Great Read on to see if your skills are a match, too.
What were looking for on your resume
- Experience coordinating and managing SOC 2 audits
- Experience with risk assessment and mitigation
- Experience in security frameworks and standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001 family, NIST, PCI, and other regulatory frameworks
- Direct experience managing security programs within the security operations domain such as incident response, vulnerability management, SOC, and technical risk management
- Practical experience communicating between operations and technology business units
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Able to quickly identify pain points for internal teams and recommend solutions that enhance the overall security user experience.
- Comprehensive technical documentation skills using cloud-based document collaboration tools
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Experience with at least one scripting language to automate security tasks
- Experience in deploying and managing workforce security awareness programs, focusing on user experience
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM certification
This position is open to all candidates who legally reside and are eligible to work in the United States.
Heres what youll be doing
- Work with a team to help manage SOC 2 related certifications
- Assists with the management of incident response (IR) plans
- Architect and integrate technical security solutions into Patriot's cloud-based environments
- Assist in information security audits, whether performed by Patriot or third-party personnel
- Assist teams in compliance with information security policies
- Work to manage Patriots risk management program as it relates to third-parties, information security, and business continuity
- Support the process of standardizing and streamlining annual and ad-hoc information security audits and assessments in compliance with SOC and other requirements, as necessary
- Assist in managing Patriot's current cyber security awareness training program
- Stay up to date with current events and emerging technologies that may affect Patriot's security operations
Please note this is a sample of what youll be doing. This job requires you to be able to adapt to change quickly in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Your duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Perks of Patriot
We pride ourselves on our company culture and value our employees hard work. Aside from the freedom to introduce new ideas or technologies, here are some of the awesome benefits our employees enjoy:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Section 125 HSA and FSA accounts
- Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Up-to-date hardware and equipment provided
- Flexible scheduling and opportunities for advancement
- Engaging and collaborative company culture
- Education reimbursement
Are you ready to take the next step in your career
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs