Senior Director, Revenue Marketing
Posted Aug 9
Heartland continues to build a best-in-class Revenue Generation function within Marketing. We’re conducting a search for a resourceful and creative leader responsible for delivering growth through both inbound and outbound lead generation.
The Sr. Director of Revenue Marketing will continuously enhance the inbound and outbound direct revenue marketing function. This position is responsible to drive new small business acquisition through direct channels, including cross-sell and up-sell programs to meet the growth objectives of the company. The candidate will possess skills and experience with strong emphasis on lead generation and pipeline creation, along with prospect nurturing, lead prioritization and reporting used to refine marketing programs. The ideal candidate’s disposition is results-driven but with a focus on building teams and developing people to improve marketing performance.
What will you be doing?
- Create forecasts and develop a predictable funnel of marketing and sales qualified leads that ultimately result in revenue.
- Design, plan and manage integrated demand generation campaigns that reach all identified personas to create pipeline.
- Manage performance through KPIs such as cost per lead, cost per acquisition and disqualification rates, adjusting the channel mix and messaging as needed.
- Design the inbound playbooks through SEO, PPC, remarketing and various paid programs.
- Allocate and manage a budget that meets company goals for pipeline contribution from Marketing.
- Administer the Marketing team's technology strategy for maintaining a clean and valuable contact database.
- Enhance marketing automation understanding across the business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and drive optimal funnel stage progression.
- Actively monitor and analyze the health of marketing contribution to sales pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Design campaigns and plays for the Channel Marketing teams to use for cobranded campaigns.
- Develop a demand framework and library of assets and campaigns designed to drive new opportunities.
- Identify and develop effective marketing and sales collateral using both internal and agency resources for use with channel programs
- Identify opportunities and execute strategies to optimize the use of Pardot, such as personalization, audience segmentation and scoring.
- Understand and report on the health of the Pardot database (data quality, gaps/areas for growth, etc.) and perform regular maintenance and data cleansing.
- Implement marketing automation best practices and ensure proper end-to-end testing of programs prior to launch, ensuring adherence to General Data Protection Regulation and email laws such as CCPA/CAN-SPAM.
- Provide Marketing, Sales, and Business leaders with analyses and recommendations for marketing investments and revenue impact.
- Contribute to overall database health, including analyzing gaps in data while implementing practices that ensure data quality.
- Create a standard of excellence in process and support and when working with internal Marketing and Sales stakeholders.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years' experience in B2B marketing and demand generation. Small business technology or Fintech experience is a plus.
- Possess a clear understanding of both inbound, targeted outbound, funnel development, and channel marketing (both to and through).
- Passionate about marketing best practices and emerging channels.
- Results-driven with very strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness and ROI.
- Must have budget management experience and financial analysis ability.
- Demonstrated results in hitting lead conversion and revenue targets.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email sequences, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Proven manager with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
- Deep understanding of partner ecosystems and how they work with direct sales organizations.
- Packaging and delivery of channel demand programs to partners, including creative approaches to marketing to, through and for partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of building strong working relationships across all levels of the company, including field teams.
- High-energy, creative, team-oriented individual with a passion for building businesses and brands.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change-manage and problem-solve.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, VWO and other analytics tools highly desirable.
- Strong with systems, data analysis and CRM skills, ideally Salesforce.com.
- Direct administration of an enterprise level Marketing Automation tool including Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe or similar.
- Extensive experience with data and audience segmentation including data flows and data architecture.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven capability to serve as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies.
North Carolina - Remote
Georgia - Remote
Texas - Remote
Colorado - Remote
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Heartland Payment Systems
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs