Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Posted Apr 19
The Senior Analyst Relations Manager will help shape the future of content delivery, security, and edge computing by executing on key aspects of Fastlys AR program and product practices to further our most strategic company initiatives.
The successful candidate will have a hearty appetite for leading through change, a curiosity in tech innovation and proven success managing AR programs. Clear, concise communication and great relationship building skills are a must. This person is adept with current market trends, AR best practices and strategic thinking and planning with a knowledge of the current security and networking industry analyst landscape.
What You'll Do
- Execute on the AR strategy for security and/or networking markets, setting direction and strategy in conjunction with Director of AR
- Oversee planning and execution of all day-to-day AR activities for the assigned product areas, including:
- Keeping up a drumbeat of analyst interactions briefings, inquiries, strategic engagements, etc.
- Fulfilling and coordinating responses for analyst ranking documents and RFPs
- Managing AR component for related product launches as well as overseeing AR activities at product-related events
- Hosting analyst meetings and events for PMs and execs
- Reporting back analyst insights and program results
- Identify and work directly with product line spokespeople for all analyst interaction
- Present AR program updates to various company stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of demonstrable experience in running an analyst relations practice for a security and/or network technology vendor
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven communicator, adept at telling the company and product story at a high level
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines with limited resources
- BA/BS in Communications, Journalism or related degree preferred
In accordance with applicable law, Fastlys minimum base pay for this role if hired in Colorado is 103,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fastly's equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the companys sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations. Note that this role is available to candidates outside of Colorado and different minimum compensation may apply.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Salary/Pay Info: $103000 annually USD
Apply for this Position
$103000 annually USD
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs