Search Marketing Manager
Posted May 18
GoDaddy is looking to hire a dedicated Paid Search Manager to join our in-house SEM Team in an end-to-end strategic and operational management role. You will be a part of our global paid search team helping to manage search campaigns focused on generating traffic, acquiring new customers, growing revenue, and driving continued engagement from our current customer base within budget parameters. Our culture is relaxed and friendly, but always professional. As such, you will be encouraged to keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments. The ideal candidate would be a strong communicator and problem-solver, comfortable analyzing and presenting data, and be customer-focused.
What you'll get to do...
- Work with GoDaddy teams to develop and complete go to market paid search plans
- Use analytical tools and data-driven methodologies to evaluate the performance of our SEM program and develop/implement strategic recommendations
- Lead all aspects of campaigns including keyword expansion, segmentation, copywriting, and development
- Measure the impact of campaigns, identify trends and insights, and optimize campaign performance based on these findings
- Recommend strategies and offers based on the current market status and competition
- Develop & execute A/B test experiments from hypothesis development to experiment design and execution that evolve our bidding, copy, and landing page strategies
- Collaborate with our internal Data Science team to drive insight-driven optimization and machine-learning bidding strategies
- Support automation adoption within our accounts and provide feedback for further innovation
- Lead all aspects of campaign budgets and pacing; adjust bid strategies to meet campaign goals
- Coordinate campaign creative with other channels to improve optimization efforts
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years digital marketing experience; minimum of 3 years paid search experience
- An analytical and data-driven background, with a shown ability to extract valuable insights and narratives from large sets of data
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a creative way
- Experience in analyzing, reporting, and communicating campaign results
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Drive and the ability to work on own initiative, without direct supervision
You might also have...
- Experience working with SEM management and analysis tools such as Adthena, Tableau, and Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads Scripts
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs