Sales Senior Manager, Flex - Verticals
Posted Aug 4
Twilio is looking for a Flex Contact Center Specialty Sales Senior Manager to prospect and manage high value Flex Contact Center prospects/customers. The candidate will own the fast growing digital contact center business, and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to meet the needs of customer care, sales and marketing organizations. Responsibilities will span partnering with the Generalist AE population to driving the sales process from internal leads as well as to qualify new prospects and manage these deals to close.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a Flex Contact Center Sales Senior Manager, as a servant/leader, to oversee and manage a small team of Account Executives working with high-value Contact Center prospects/customers. The candidate will lead Twilio’s Contact Center business in the U.S., and source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to meet the needs of customer care organizations. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and managing these deals to close. Additional responsibilities will include the execution of GTM strategies in the region in close collaboration with marketing, product management, and sales engineering teams.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead an account executive team employing a solution selling methodology to drive sales leads through the entire sales cycle to close with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communication via a high-velocity pipeline.
- Work with global large sized customers to understand their business and technical requirements; understand the capabilities of Twilio Flex so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio’s cloud.
- Lead Flex account executive team to build and maintain accurate Twilio Flex strategic account plans.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to leadership in a timely and consistent manner.
- Assist and support sales groups, as a contact center/customer experience subject matter expert and leader, through participation in sales calls, internal strategy sessions, all opportunity phases and closing efforts.
- Communicate with customers through a strategic and consultative approach to understand their business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a value added solution.
- Communicate at all levels of the customer organization to business users, developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Exceed annual target/plan on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement, Partner teams, Marketing, Product Management and Engineering to assist in prioritizing product needs, improving Go To Market strategies, evangelizing for the customer and providing input into ongoing sales training and enablement.
- Coordinate, contribute to and participate in internal and external contact center customer events.
- Demonstrate a balance of strategic and tactical thought leadership
- Serve as the first point of contact for escalations and customer challenges/input.
- Work with Marketing and Demand Gen teams to grow the pipeline.
- Work with GTM teams to craft region-specific campaigns and motions.
- Take ownership; operate autonomously; and demonstrate a strong bias for action.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- The ideal candidate has deep knowledge and expertise with demonstrated success leading and selling a software, CPaaS or SaaS solution, in the contact center industry, Verticals market for at least 8+ years.
- 5+ years experience selling the cloud computing/communications business model to a technical and/or business audience while building mutual trust.
- World-class interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Consistent track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Managing and rolling up a team forecast to senior leaders.
- Experience driving complex sales cycles with numerous stakeholders
- Experience building internal relationships
- Experience serving as a subject matter expert
- Ideally, prior experience successfully selling and leading in an account executive model and can drive cross functional teams to support sales efforts.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS from a competitive school and/or an MBA.
- Previous experience working in contact center operations.
- Previous experience in contact center consulting and partner sales.
- Previous experience evangelizing innovative, transformative products that are newly entering the marketplace.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com and CPQ sales tools.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs