Sales Enablement Manager
Posted May 11
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and strategic problem solvers to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Sales Enablement Manager will be a trusted partner to the sales organization at Segment. As a manager in the sales enablement team, you will be responsible for helping build and lead the sales enablement function, including learning management, reporting, content management, and training development. This role will be tasked with leading a team to run ongoing enablement programs, creating clear communication strategies to the file, and owning our customer engagement process.
- Excellent people leader, able to hire, inspire, hold accountable, and develop an elite team
- Be responsible for the support for the greater Segment + Twilio SDR enablement
- Lead a small team of individuals who focus on sales enablement programs consisting of content management, salesforce training, learning management systems, and sales processes
- Create, improve and/or modify sales enablement and training, with ownership of the following: Salesforce deal process flow, CPQ (configure-price-quote), and order form execution.
- Tool Training & Support: Getting the most possible ROI out of our rep-facing tool stack, by leading the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools (I.e. Workframp, Outreach, LinkedIn, Revegy, Chorus, etc)
- Work with multiple cross functional teams to deliver training and content to the entire Revenue organization
- Revenue Org Portal Ownership: Building templates, running trainings, and working with cross-functional partners to update and maintain or our internal portal for the revenue org using our CMS, Highspot
- Incorporate aspects of operational training including Salesforce training, Quote to Cash training, sales cycle management, pipeline & account management as inherent part of sales training
- Audit past content and training to make sure all relevant content is available for the field.
- Work with Senior Sales enablement leader to build out enablement metrics to track against both onboarding and continuous enablement programs.
- Proactively find opportunities for alignment, consistency and/or standard methodology sharing across the Revenue Organization and build out processes, templates, workflows
- Use initiative to build programs to address gaps and top of mind struggles for the Revenue Organization and sales leaders
- Work cross-functionally with sales partners to prioritize and get feedback
- BA/BS degree in a business related field
- Experience with CMS such as Highspot is required
- Experience with reporting and dashboards in Salesforce
- Ideally worked in SAAS for at least 5 years either in sales enablement
- Ideally lead a junior team or been a team lead on numerous projects
- You have a highly developed desire to help others succeed
- You are data driven, and like to use data insights to drive decision making
- You are process-driven and can build out programs end-to-end while working with necessary partners
- You have deep level experience with learning management and content management systems (Highspot ideally)
This role will be based in SF or NY
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is 120,160 (Developing minimum or Colorado <-- Remove language in JD) - 150,200 (Premium Mid for Denver Metro <--Remove language in JD).
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs