Program Manager - Performance and Engagement
Posted May 11
Join our People Operations (Human Resources) team to shape the culture of our company by helping grow the capabilities of our people. The GoDaddy Learning and Talent team is looking for a forward-thinking, highly motivated and experienced program manager to join our talent management team. This person will partner closely with internal partners to drive the delivery of business-critical projects/programs that directly affect the daily operations of our workforce. This position reports to the Senior Director of Talent for People Operations and will have ample room for mentorship, shadowing and room to leave your own mark on our People Operations team and for our employees and culture here at GoDaddy.
This person also excels at delivering complex initiatives to successful completion by collaborating with partners throughout the organization and with vendor partners. They thrive on bringing structure, simplicity and efficiency to processes and projects and genuinely enjoys working in the people operations space, especially in the areas of employee engagement and performance management. They are highly engaged, own challenges and opportunities from end-to-end, have excellent presentation skills, and are adept at bridging the gap between business and technical teams. Overall they must ensure quality project execution (time and budget) with consistent oversight including, resource planning & management, and proactive mitigation of issues or risks. All while providing an exceptional employee experience.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with leaders and key business units to establish/confirm requirements/scenarios.
- Define, track and report out on core critical metrics for the projects/programs.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout each program’s lifecycle, ensuring risks are clearly identified, escalated (as appropriate) and mitigated.
- Lead a program team with a diverse set of responsibilities and priorities ensuring their road-blocks are removed, so they can accomplish their goals.
- Drive program team meetings and communication cadence ensuring all key items are addressed and critical metrics are discussed.
- Manages full program lifecycle to include budget, scope and schedule.
- Coordinate with partner teams to ensure alignment of roadmaps and schedule.
- Drive completion of vital documentation and communication for partners.
- Establish priorities and gain commitments from other teams to the scheduled delivery.
- Call out issues as needed to ensure adherence to schedule.
- Communicate with executives on project/program status.
- This role will work with global teams to share standard methodologies and findings.
- Become a subject matter specialist in employee engagement and performance management.
- Be a thought leader on the projects/programs, providing input and recommendations.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor of Arts / Science, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years of relevant program management experience including specific experience for supporting large, cross company programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-stakeholder programs required. Collaborative, with the ability to influence team members, development teams, and other business groups, often without direct management authority.
- Passion for driving rapid successful growth with the mental flexibility to adapt to new approaches and unconventional thinking in a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Ability to create and drive flexible tools and solutions.
- Excellent business partnering skills including the ability to build relationships, trust and get things done across functional boundaries.
- Good business judgment, ability to communicate effectively with senior business partners and confidence to advocate for the right thing to do for the business with integrity.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-output, time sensitive environment.
- Proven ability to ensure the timely delivery of key project milestones.
- Mastery in use of program management processes, communications formats and tools.
- Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex issues and communicate directly with technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendor relationship.
- Interest in learning about the impact of your work in our People Operations team and for our GoDaddy employees.
- Build and update processes to incorporate the voice of our employees in order to provide them with a positive GoDaddy employee experience.
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs