Product Performance Analyst
Posted Jan 13
The Product Performance Analyst is responsible for supporting the GoDaddy Go-To-Market team in their delivery on the goals and commitments for the US Independents Business Unit.
What you'll get to do...
Working closely with the GTM Leads for each product line, the Product Performance Analyst will partner with central Marketing, Care, and Product teams to identify and quantify areas of risk and opportunity, in addition to monitoring and reporting progress against KPI goals.
The ideal candidate is experienced in data-analysis using complex datasets and can comfortably transform what they see in the numbers into actionable insights for the business.
- Partner cross functionally to plan, size, and prioritize initiatives to drive incremental GCR.
- Analyze data across product, marketing, and care channels in order to detect opportunities to drive conversions and GCR.
- Provide regular updates on the performance of each product line to the respective GTM lead.
- Partner with business analytics to deep dive on particular metrics that are showing anomalies.
- Document and track performance anomalies and communicate to the appropriate business leaders.
- Asses experiments and the subsequent impact to the business units; partner with teams to capture financial impacts in forecasts.
- Communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years of experience with eCommerce, website merchandising and optimization.
- Use analytics tools and customer research to understand user behavior and optimize key KPIs through testing & optimization
- Strong understanding of AB and other testing viewpoints using scientific methods
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics and AB testing platforms to analyze test results and forecasting potential revenue impact.
- Build and size business cases for opportunities to prioritize efficiency.
- A results-oriented and innovative spirit; able to thrive in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to execute projects with an agile cross-functional team for peak results.
- Project and time management skills and the ability to run multiple projects at once.
- Understand core GoDaddy products.
- Experience using Tableau to analyze data and create custom reports.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, marketing, or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to thrive in a high matrixed organization.
- US Hours.
Tools we work with...
- Google Analytics
- Data Studio
- JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft Office Suite
Location: This position can be fully remote.At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the officefull-time,others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days)and some work entirely remotely.This is a remote position, so youll be working remotely from your home.Once we can safely travel,you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs