Principal Product Manager Payments Hub
Posted May 18
GoDaddy is on a mission to empower small and medium entrepreneurs to sell anywhere. GoDaddy Payments plays a key role by enabling GoDaddy customers to be able to accept payments via all channels with lowest payment processing fees in the industry!!
Our Team focuses on building the experiences across the payments lifecycle, starting from commerce apps to enable the merchant to transact to dashboards, reports, and settings to manage and configure settings. While serving a diverse base of customers across segments & different stages in their business lifecycle. We our responsible for Online Pay Links and Virtual Terminal, Payments hub Product Offerings. Our Teams goals are focused on Transaction volume from apps & Net Promoter Score.
As a Principal Product Manager - GDP Experiences in the GoDaddy Payments and Platform team, you will lead customer research, long-term strategy, feature gap identification, roadmap planning, requirements generation, backlog prioritization, experiment design, product delivery and partner outreach in order to deliver outstanding experiences for our customers.
By its nature, payments involve a good deal of regulatory and fraud risk aspects, so your mission would be to build experiences that are intuitive & self-serviceable by users new to accepting payments. You will identify points of friction, build a business case, set requirements, and implement experience improvements directly driving activation & Net-promoter Score. This role requires one to serve as a hands-on analyst, resolving customer concerns, gathering data, and driving projects to completion.
What you'll get to do...
- Set product strategy, identify and introduce new products and services to the GoDaddy Payments portfolio as well as ensure that our existing offerings provide great end-to-end experiences for customers.
- Get ownership and freedom to iterate, experiment to improve our user experience to build meaningful engagement loops & experiences.
- Be a product leader, prioritize, work with multiple teams across software engineering, product management, legal, finance, and core commerce and payments businesses
- Define the strategy building and optimizing commerce workflows centered around accepting & managing payments. While working with several teams to intake & rationalize asks
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational and project reporting to supervise progress, handle user problems, and continuously drive the organization towards our goals. Use components made by other teams to unlock new experiences while optimizing for time to market.
- Establish and lead operational working rhythms to partner & align with support, sales & other product teams to get inputs advising product decisions & ensure readiness to launch new features and improvements
Your experience should include...
Track record of working independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. You learn fast, can quickly absorb the nuances of varied offerings as well as the behavior of GoDaddy Commerce internal systems.
- 4+ years of prior experience in building experiences & a record of improving engagement, retention, and Net Promoter Score ). Competent delivery of results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Experience & comfort in independently analyzing data to drive decisions & find opportunities using Mixpanel, Tableau, Looker or Full Story, Elastic search databases, SQL.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit - hard-working, individually accountable & own the delivery & results of high value initiatives
- Passion for understanding customer needs and using great design to elegantly solve problems. Ability to simplify requirements into wireframes & work with UX teams to translate them into effective user journeys across web & mobile.
- Experience in using tools like Jira, Miro, Microsoft Office, Sequence Diagrams, Flowcharts to effectively & efficiently communicate requirements
- Ability to build positive long-term relationships with both internal and external teams and influence them to deliver results.
- You have strong engineering competence and the ability to learn new technologies, partner closely with engineers on technical issues and groom, plan and refine requirements.
You may also have...
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong project management skills -- be comfortable in organizing and orchestrating sophisticated initiatives that require significant interactions across multiple teams.
- Analytical thinking - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, quick and articulate in written and verbal communication. Ability to break sophisticated directions into smaller steps, decisions, and tests
- Experience working on remote and distributed teams.
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs