Partner Solutions Architect
Posted Aug 9
Aiven’s Partner team is looking for a Partner Solution Architect to join the global team.
Our team’s mission is to create an exponential distribution of Aiven products. The Partner Solution Architect works with the Partner sales team on pre-sales and post-sales motion. Aiven’s partnerships include strategic OEM partners who integrate Aiven’s DBaaS services as part of their overall solutions, as well as Hyperscalers whose marketplaces will be essential for Enterprises to acquire Aiven’s services on their selected cloud ecosystems.
Daily responsibilities will include working with new partner opportunities as well as developing our existing partnerships further from a solution perspective.
- Be an active contributor during the sales process
- Act as a subject matter expert on Aiven service offerings and be the link between the Aiven product organization and partners
- Help partners succeed, building successful relationships from pre-sales stage to roll out and beyond
- Conduct successful proof of concepts and solve Partners' challenges in getting up and running
- Understand partners’ technical requirements on an architectural level and propose solutions to address them using Aiven’s services
- Communicate complex technical concepts in an approachable, and at a correct technical level, for the audience
- Implement proof of concept software solutions as needed in either a pre-sales or post-sales capacity to interface with Aiven services in order to address business requirements
- Form deep technical relationships with customers' technical staff as well as Aiven’s product teams
- Work successfully in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
- Previous experience in solutions architecture; experience working with partners is ideal
- Fluency in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, Go or Ruby
- Knowledgeable with public clouds (AWS, Google or Azure) and in the areas of compute, storage - block and object, networking, and security groups
- Technical knowledge on two or more of the Open-Source data technologies used in our services
- Demonstrable experience using various Linux utilities and tools (installation, securing system, storage, etc.) and a good grasp of networking basics like DNS
- Technical experience and conceptual understanding of Authentication and Authorization methods (SSO, SAML)
- Technical experience with Infrastructure as Code tooling
- Experience working in technology/software sales, pre-sales or consulting
- Excellent communication skills to translate business needs into technical terms
We are proud of our organizational culture - we search for the most pragmatic solution in everything we do and cultivate a trusting, supportive environment that empowers everyone to strive for excellence. Besides our people and culture, we offer you:
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- Compensation for your open-source contributions in your free time
- Remote work
- Choose the devices and tools that you need to do your best work!
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Participation in employee stock option plan
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and diverse team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story. If you’re interested, send us your application.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs