Partner Marketing Manager
Posted Aug 9
Aiven’s growing Partner organization is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join the global team. Our team’s mission is to create an exponential distribution of Aiven products. The Partner Marketing Manager works with the Partner sales team together with the larger Aiven team across marketing and sales. This role will be crucial to our success with Partners as you will start to create the Partner organization’s Marketing journey.
You will own the annual Partner Marketing plan at strategic level and have hands-on deployment responsibility for executing the plan. You will work with our Partner, Sales and Marketing teams to maximize the impact for our Partner Marketing. We are working closely with Hyperscaler partners AWS, Google Cloud and Microsoft as well as building larger indirect channels.
- Own the Annual Partner Marketing Plan
- Act as a liaison between Aiven’s Marketing, Partner team and Partners
- Work with Partners to create Partner driven opportunities through marketing campaigns
- Understand specific challenges of Partner Channel; discover the decision-making process and key personas in the organization to support demand generation efforts, including digital lead generation campaigns, events and webinars.
- Execute local marketing activities and implement best practices for outbound campaigns that can be tracked and optimised over time
- Work very closely with the Aiven and Partner SDR teams to enable them with marketing activities supporting their lead generation
- Conduct market research and evaluation to understand Partner Channel opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience in (B2B) field marketing, preferably in a SaaS, Cloud, Technology environment
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems, preferably SFDC and Pardot, Zoom, Outreach, Unbounce, etc.
- Able to plan, manage and execute projects from beginning to end
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Experience planning and producing in-person and virtual events
- A brilliant multitasker and highly productive
- You have a creative mindset and enjoy working with the team
- You understand what digital marketing entails e.g., in performance marketing (SEA, display, native, social), search (SEO), content, marketing automation
- You are eager to learn and improve
We are proud of our supportive and pragmatic organizational culture. We are solution-oriented, and at the same time we cultivate an environment of trust and diversity where everyone can strive for excellence.
Besides our people and culture, at Aiven you’ll have;
- A dynamic environment in a rapidly growing, international business
- Highly experienced colleagues from a variety of backgrounds
- Flexible working hours, including remote working when needed
- Ability to choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Mobile phone and subscription
- Participation in employee stock option plan
- You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and growing team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story. If you’re interested, send us your application and we'll take it from there.
Aiven provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, marital and family status or without regard to any other similar personal attributes.
Aiven complies with applicable local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and any other terms and conditions related to employment.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs