Mid Market Contact Center Sr. Solutions Engineer
Posted Aug 4
This position is needed to deliver the technical win and product fit for Twilio’s Flex Contact Center platform at customer accounts. Contact Center Solutions Engineers build customer trust in Twilio solutions, resulting in customer success. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and provides creative solutions.
The Twilio Contact Center Solutions Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work alongside Twilio Flex Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize and plan for deal success
- Build and present product demos to help showcase the capabilities of Twilio Flex
- Assist customers with Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations
- Quickly learn new products and new technologies
- Form a deep understanding of a customers business and help solve problems they’ve identified as well as uncover areas of opportunity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers and present creative new solutions that enable and inspire innovation
- Support and assist with customer hackathons
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Solutions Engineer with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role. You will need:
- Previous experience working in the Contact Center and Telecom space
- At least 3-5 years in a Pre-sales role or commensurate experience
- Understanding of (and optimally) experience building with REST APIs.
- Sound understanding of voice protocols
- Ability to understand, read, and modify existing code in several of the following languages (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know-how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to ask the right questions to build a deep understanding of a customers needs and guide them to a technical solution using Twilio Flex and industry partner platforms
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architectures
- Hands on experience with with backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- Experience with Twilio Flex and/or other Twilio platforms/API’s
- Experience leveraging storytelling to help paint a technical vision for the customer.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 20%-35% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Senior
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs