Inside Sales Representative
Posted Jan 8
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering on our customer experience promises. You will join a team of 10-15 Guides who interact with existing and potential GoDaddy customers. In this role, you will provide an exceptional GoDaddy customer experience (WOW Experience) to every customer by giving our customers the tools and insights to help transform their ideas into successful online ventures This will be completed through analysis of a customers account and in-the-moment consultative conversations leading to product/service recommendations.
While our Sales Center of Excellence is located in Arizona, this position is a fully remote role and open to the following additional states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana. Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Our shifts may require working nights, weekends, and holidays. We are currently hiring primarily for 2nd shift/afternoon hours (ex. 1:30pm-10pm)
As with many sales roles, our compensation combines both an hourly rate (15/hour) and variable compensation plan with no cap. Employees working full-time start annualized at 31,200 and those who meet 100% of target for their variable would be all in starting in the mid to low 50K. The great news is that in 2021 we have guides who are exceeding their sales goals and making in the mid-70Ks, and some even higher, since there is no cap on the variable.
What you'll get to do
- Field inbound calls and exhibit the behaviors of WOW throughout the entire interaction.
- Provide consultation to customers regarding new products and services that will help their businesses succeed.
- Offer resolution within our scope of support (SOS), providing direction for third party resolution or consultation regarding a paid solution, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot GoDaddy products as needed in order to deliver stellar customer service.
- Take full ownership of and provide a thorough resolution to customers.
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to Customer Availability, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales Per Day.
- Demonstrate extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
Your experience should include
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- 1+ years experience in a commission, bonus, and/or metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer experience.
- Experience using a CRM or other customer management software.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport.
- Ability to take complete ownership of customer issues and provide a truly extraordinary customer experience, one customer at a time.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
- This position requires a smart phone or other smart device that can (1) access the Google Play or Apple Store and install applications, and (2) receive SMS (text) messages in order to remotely access GoDaddys network resources.
You might also have
- 3+ years sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB).
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs