Flex Account Executive - Growth/Mid-Market
Posted Aug 4
Twilio is seeking an experienced and high-energy Account Executive in our Flex team. This is a role focused on both proactive cultivation of new business as well as growing existing customer accounts for our contact center solution, Flex. You have mastered complex solution and consultative selling,working proactively and collaboratively with other sales teams & channel partners/system integrators within large accounts to drive incremental growth.You will be responsible for creating demand, building a qualified opportunity pipeline, forecasting and closing bookings as per your assigned plan. You will be responsible for applying a thorough understanding of our products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques while helping our clients transform their business.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead Flex opportunities foryour assigned territory/verticaland be responsible for maintaining and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute successful sales in partnership with Sales Engineers and Partner teams, including negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Grow pipeline in collaboration with Marketing and Demand Gen Teams as well as individual prospecting in the assigned territory/vertical.
- Drive sales campaigns in theterritory/verticalto create opportunities and long term revenue growth.
- Manage relationships for key and strategic customers.
- Overachieve on annual sales quota targets.
- Collaborate with Twilio colleagues to optimize share of wallet based on customer need.
- Evangelize and be a Flex spokesperson internally and externally, and display the radical transformation of the contact center solution market.
- Balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum 2-3 years full-cycle sales experience for our Growth and Mid Market Segments and 4 + years for Enterprise and Verticals.
- 2+ years experience selling in the Contact Center place is required
- Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of 100K.
- Previous experience selling cloud based enterprise solutions, Contact Center is required, CRM or Field Service solution space is an added bonus.
- Demonstrable experience increasing your pipeline within current customers as well as net new logos
- Proven experience communicating, negotiating, and closing with executives and stakeholders
- Confirmed ability to lead complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent work-related work experience
- Ability to travel where and when as necessary to support your team’s success
- Experience working with customers going through digital transformation journeys and migrations to the cloud
- Previous experience with value selling
- Previous contact center operations knowledge a plus
This role will be US Remote and international.
Minimum 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we callTwilio Magic.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs