Posted May 18
GoDaddy is seeking an Executive Recruiter to attract and recruit extraordinary executive talent to our hyper growth company. We believe in inclusion, partnership, innovation, a growth mindset, and in a superb candidate experience. Reporting into our Global Head of Executive Recruiting and Sourcing, our Executive Recruiter will own and execute VP+ level searches. As we continue to scale globally, you will articulate GoDaddy’s value proposition to a diverse pipeline of talent that embodies our values. This role requires deep sourcing experience, offers a white-glove experience for executive candidates, and partners with our executive team.
Candidates will bring experience across research, candidate generation, talent mapping, senior client management, leading debriefs and offers - with multiple components of compensation. Your passion is in delivering a credible service to our C-Suite internal customers and a flawless experience for VP candidates.
What you'll get to do...
- Conduct research and build out talent networks to develop a map of targeted talent, companies, and geographies
- Source active and passive candidates, though creative and strategic methods including, but not limited to, Employee Referrals, Networking, Research, and Sophisticated Search Tools
- Create robust search strategies to identify and attract top talent to drive GoDaddy’s future business growth
- Deliver insightful regular updates on the market, competitor analysis and market news
- Develop prospects for both of open and opportunistic openings, assessing, screening, and making recommendations to leadership
- Lead C-level client meetings and communications on search progress, candidate engagement, the hiring landscape and debrief of shortlist candidates
- Develop innovative ways to instil high standards across executive hiring
- Provide strategic guidance, education, and calibration techniques to senior leaders and interview teams
- Collaborate and partner with Recruiting Operations, Employment Brand, and your recruiting colleagues
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
Your experience should include...
- 8+ years’ in executive talent acquisition, recruiting senior leaders. With a combination of in house/Executive Recruiting.
- 4+ years’ in hiring diverse leaders and executives at VP level; supporting technical roles
- Highly qualified in using a wide variety of sourcing tools; LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean search with a strong and growing network
- Proven track record of leading, advising and influencing executive leadership
- Compelling communicator both verbally and in writing able to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Able to bring credibility and contribute to high level hiring discussions, sharing and presenting data and talent insights
- BA/BS Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, orequivalent
- Validated attention to detail, process driven, and able to prioritize and respond positively to change
- Position may require some travel once return to work has been finalized
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs