Director of Product Management - Customer Support Technology
Posted May 18
As Director of Product Management on the Care Technology team, you will help drive care business and guide achieve their goals by providing tools to help them be more productive. This person will have an understanding of CRM platforms and related capabilities. You will seek out new capabilities for the guides to be successful in their interactions with the customers, research leading Contact center and CRM vendors. The ideal candidate will help us grow by working with various teams both in and out of Care and focusing on guide and customer experience first and foremost.
What you'll get to do...
- Your area of focus will be to ensure that GoDaddy can support its customers quickly and conveniently using the channel of their choice
- You'll build a resilient Care platform that is responsible for providing outstanding customer service experience to GoDaddy’s customers globally
- You'll partner with Engineering, Design and Care Representatives to define and implement initiatives that enable reliable, easy and clear customer support, sales enablement and service fulfillment to GoDaddy customers across the globe
- You will work closely with our business leaders and Product Marketing to better understand market needs and define the most fabulous ways support customers
- You will collaborate with Marketing, Care, and Legal to launch and scale customer support systems and platforms
- You will build, coach, and mentor a team of exceptional product managers who will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through launch and beyond
- You will use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, define objectives and key results (OKR's) for your organization that align with the broader business’s OKRs, and supervise critical metrics and optimize key levers to increase the return on investment in this portfolio
- You will be an amplifier across the organization, listening to and engaging with collaborators at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and inspiring those around you with your product vision and strong sense of appreciation for our customer
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of combined product management experience and experience in successfully building and shipping customer and/or developer facing products and services at substantial scale
- 5+ years of experience leading product managers, ability to lead/recruit/retain successful product management teams
- Strong business competence be comfortable defining strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and carrying out go-to-market plans
- Strong engineering proficiency be effective at using your technical depth and the voice of the customer to partner with and earn trust of an outstanding Engineering organization
- Proven record of results, establishes ambitious goals, achieves/over-achieves those goals and takes overall responsibility for overall business outcomes
- Innovation and critical thinking - track record of driving companies through progressive change with the ability to see the big-picture while also being hands-on in the details
- Demonstrate gravitas, executive presence, strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate business value as well as product features/benefits
- Data-driven - outcomes oriented and a problem solver
- Be enthusiastic about the customer journey and the customer experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs