Director, Americas Marketing
Posted Aug 9
Aiven is seeking a Director, Americas Marketing to accelerate our market momentum. This role is responsible for defining the marketing plan, organizing, and executing activities that generate new prospects, as well as creating and accelerating opportunities for the sales team.
As a member of the Americas leadership team: You are entrepreneurial in style and hands-on in approach, a community builder, with experience leading a high impact team, and the ability to influence colleagues and business partners to pursue a journey with you.
As our Director, Americas Marketing, you will own the regional marketing plan from creation to implementation, with focus on achieving commercial targets. You will work closely with our Account Executives, Inside Sales, Customer Success Managers, Partner Sales Managers, as well as our HQ marketing team, under the strategic direction of the VP of Sales, Americas.
- Develop the overall Americas regional marketing strategy and implementation
- Design and run an account-based marketing approach that delivers coordinated and personalized campaigns across channels including: digital, first party and third party events, social networking marketing, email marketing.
- Drive demand generation efforts in the region, including digital lead generation campaigns, events and webinars, partner co-marketing, and more.
- Ensure field marketing and events alignment to overall GTM strategy
- Analyze feedback from the field (sales, event, campaigns), segment the market according to relevant value propositions and drive content creation with HQM.
- Orchestrate the execution of regional and local marketing activities.
- Grow the local Americas marketing team both from a headcount and skills perspective.
- Work with the sales team to implement best practices for outbound campaigns that can be tracked and optimized over time.
- Continuously track the return on marketing efforts and investment, delivering insights and analysis on marketing performance in the region.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B tech or software marketing is preferred
- People management experience, including the proven ability to develop marketers and work with diverse skill sets
- An excellent understanding of cloud, DevOps, SaaS and application development
- Self-starter and result-driven mentality
- A strong track record of working closely with sales
- Experience in running multi-channel B2B marketing programs, especially account-based marketing, to support sales objectives
- Experience with digital campaign management
- Experience in working with partners/channels
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred but not required.
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, including remote work
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Participation in employee stock option plan
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a great success story. If you are interested, please send us your application!
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Position Level: Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs