Contact Center Principal Solutions Engineer - Public Sector
Posted Aug 4
This position is needed to deliver the technical win and product fit for Twilio’s Flex Contact Center platform at customer accounts. Contact Center Solutions Engineer - PubSec builds customer trust in Twilio solutions, resulting in customer success. The Solutions Engineer leads the technical pre-sales relationship, proposes technical architectures, demonstrates the product, anticipates concerns, and provides creative solutions.
The Twilio Contact Center Solutions Engineer - PubSec is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a CEO or sketching out a flow on a whiteboard with technical decision makers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work alongside Twilio Flex Account Executives through the pre-sales process, to strategize and plan for deal success
- Build and present product demos to help showcase the capabilities of Twilio Flex
- Assist customers with Pilot and Proof-of-Concept implementations
- Quickly learn new products and new technologies
- Form a deep understanding of a customers business and help solve problems they’ve identified as well as uncover areas of opportunity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers and present creative new solutions that enable and inspire innovation
- Support and assist with customer hackathons
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a Contact Center Solutions Engineer - PubSec with a strong desire to work in a technical pre-sales role. You will need:
- Previous experience working in the Contact Center and Telecom space within the Public Sector
- At least 3-5 years in a Pre-sales role or commensurate experience
- Understanding of (and optimally) experience building with REST APIs.
- Sound understanding of voice protocols
- Ability to understand, read, and modify existing code in several of the following languages (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know-how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- Ability to ask the right questions to build a deep understanding of a customers needs and guide them to a technical solution using Twilio Flex and industry partner platforms
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architectures
- Hands on experience with with backend development (Java, C#, Node.js, Python, PHP, etc)
- Experience with Twilio Flex and/or other Twilio platforms/API’s
- Experience leveraging storytelling to help paint a technical vision for the customer.
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
Approximately 20%-35% travel is anticipated.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs