Commerce Leads Specialist
Posted Jan 13
Join our team
Your role on the Commerce Team is to field inbound and/or proactively contact current GoDaddy Merchants who are currently processing a high volume of payments through another provider. As a commerce sales specialist, you will educate and consult with them on the many services now offered by GoDaddy, including but not limited to Payments, Social, SEO, and Website Design. You will focus on guiding merchants to the best fit for their business along with identifying best practices.
While our Sales Center of Excellence is located in Arizona, this position is a fully remote role and open to the following additional states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana. Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What you'll get to do...
- Make outbound sales calls to existing small business customers of GoDaddy
- Consult with customers about their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their commerce goals, all while providing first-call-resolution.
- Build trust, interact, and communicate effectively with various levels of the organization, while meeting department quality and production standards.
- Meet metrics that could include but are not limited to Customer Availability, Net Promoter Score, and New Sales Per Day.
- Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, including by researching and providing solutions for issues of moderate complexity.
Your experience should include...
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years sales experience with a proven record of understanding customer needs.
- 3+ years experience in a commission, bonus, and/or metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to meet sales quotas while providing a great customer experience.
- Experience using a CRM or other customer management software.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive, multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to promote and build extraordinary customer rapport.
- Extensive knowledge of internet technology.
- Ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet, and stable internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls. Guides who do not have stable connectivity and/or sufficient internet speeds may be required to upgrade their service at their own expense, in compliance with applicable law.
You might also have...
- Experience owning and/or operating a small and/or midsize business (SMB).
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs