CDP Advisory Architect - Segment
Posted Aug 4
This position is needed to expand our growing Segment Advisory Services team at Twilio.
CDP Advisory Architects thrive at the intersection of business strategy and technical solutioning. As the strategic component of Segment’s Professional Services organization, Advisory Architects take on complex data strategy challenges and drive alignment across collaborators for Segment’s largest enterprise customers. In doing so, they reinforce Segment’s position as a trusted advisor and guide in the industry.
In this role, you’ll:
- Align Enterprise CDP collaborators on their customer data collection & activation strategy
- Discover & prioritize customer data value cases which achieve desired business outcomes
- Design scalable CDP architectures which activate value cases with Twilio Segment at the core
- Build custom data visualizations to better illustrate architectural challenges & opportunities
- Synthesize discovery insights & recommendations into succinct, compelling presentations
- Audit & optimize customer data architectures throughout the full customer data lifecycle
- Leverage frameworks like RFM and NPTB to fuel advanced activation recommendations
- Guide customers on building custom functions or SQL queries to realize advanced use cases
- Develop and refine internal Advisory team processes to ensure consistency across our engagements
- Document validated designs and standard processes to address complex implementation challenges
- Educate and enable other Solutions Architects on Advisory standard methodologies
- Develop playbooks and presentations that offer Advisory Perspectives on groundbreaking CDP topics
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of experience as a management, strategy, or growth hacking consultant
- Strong strategic competence and ability to supervise multiple engagements at once
- Ability to synthesize complex inputs into streamlined recommendations
- Extensive customer-facing experience and experience presenting to a room of executives
- Experience conducting discovery and solutioning activities around complex technical topics
- Strong technical competence around event-driven instrumentation approaches and techniques
- Determination to deliver strategically viable solutions, no matter how many roadblocks are encountered
- Expertise with gSuite (especially Sheets and Slides)
- Experience planning and guiding Segment implementations
- Experience designing complex cohorts and audiences for marketing & growth purposes
- Experience guiding change management initiatives around instrumentation migrations
- Experience authoring and delivering thought leadership content and presentations
- Familiarity with data storytelling techniques and platforms
This role will be remote and based in the USA.
Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is 99,360.00- 124,200.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs