Business Systems Administrator
Posted Jan 8
As a successful candidate, you will use your wealth of systems experience to design, develop and administer all of the systems and architecture that support our global Go to Market teams. While Salesforce is our primary system and the focus of this role, an understanding and appetite to learn all of the systems it interfaces with is a must.
You will work with executives and sales leaders as well as cross-functionally with finance, marketing, and product owners to identify, configure, and deploy new business processes and associated technology.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be the ultimate owner of a critical business system and has management potential as the team grows, and you will have the opportunity to influence and define our technology choices as well as directing and driving their implementation and administration.
- Serve as the technical owner for all aspects of DroneDeploys Salesforce instance.
- Administer and troubleshoot the Go To Market technology stack which includes Salesforce, DocuSign, LeanData, Chargify, and integrations with Marketo, Outreach, Fivetran, etc.
- Translate business requirements across multiple functional groups, including Sales, Success, Operations, Marketing, Product, and Finance into creative, Salesforce-centric solutions.
- Own all aspects of the life cycle for systems improvements, including requirement gathering, implementation, QA, user testing, documentation, and maintenance.
- Maintain and iterate existing functionality, including opportunity tracking, campaign management, quote to order, and reporting.
- Manage and implement customization requests, including creating/updating layouts, workflows, triggers, and alerts.
- Meet regularly with Marketing and Product to ensure other systems that integrate with Salesforce do so effectively while maintaining data integrity.
- Collaborate with our enablement team to train users and ensure the adoption of new features.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver regular KPIs, metrics, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Ensure that high-quality data is going into our systems and being utilized appropriately.
- Maintain institutional-grade data security and privacy practices, including user, role, and permission management, warehousing, and security-specific configuration.
- Produce detailed documentation of all system configurations, including process, policy, and change-logs.
- Provide real-time support for DroneDeploys Salesforce users.
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience on a revenue-based team at a high-growth SaaS company.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and you have experience with Sales Cloud and Lightning framework.
- Mastery of all parts of Salesforce's configuration space, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user, role, and profile management, and security settings.
- Understanding of the more technical aspects of Salesforce, including formulae, rollups, the efficiencies and execution priorities of workflows, process builder and APEX triggers, and how they can work together effectively.
- Experience designing and maintaining an implementation that supports cross-functional teams, multiple product, and service lines, and various sales motions (new sales, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, etc.)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other technology solutions, including those that support enablement, marketing automation, data warehousing, and business intelligence.
- Experience with Marketo, LeanData, Docusign, Outreach, Clearbit, ZoomInfo, Zendesk, and Sales Navigator a plus.
- A systems engineering mindset - you work from requirements to design in a methodical way, optimizing for the highest quality and most usable output.
- Detail-oriented and top-notch technical writing skills (you document everything)
- Strong communication skills - you communicate proactively, professionally, and assume good intent from others.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize those that are most critical and produce the most leverage.
- A beginner's mindset - you want to learn every aspect of DroneDeploys business and are open to new/different ways of doing things.
While this role may be posted in a particular city and/or state we are open to hiring throughout the USA/nationwide for all positions.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs