Business Operations Manager
Posted Jan 13
As a Business Operations Analyst for GoDaddys Websites + Marketing team (W+M), you will work closely with internal leads including but not limited to Product, Go-to-market, Business Analytics, Strategy, Corp Dev, Finance, Recruiting, Care, and Services to help build maximum value for our customers and shareholders. You will be a force multiplier by bringing organization and focus across teams, leading several critical enterprise and team administrative responsibilities. You are required to have strong analytical and planning skills, with a proven track record to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
How this role builds value:
- Promotes operational excellence by developing and managing processes, communication practices, and accountability tracking
- Improve efficiency and decision-making velocity by providing W+M leadership clear line-of-sight to cross-team dependencies, blockers, etc. as well as by working to compile metrics for various operating mechanisms
- Collaborates with Program Management office and other internal partners to track and report on initiative results and run the business responsibilities
What you'll get to do...
- Develop and manage repeatable, documented processes, with consistent outcome accountability across teams
- Play a multi-functional role to support decision making and delivery velocity on cross-team projects.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects for W+M teams, assisting with research, planning, and/or analysis, as needed
- Business Support function for VP and Sr Directors to allow for continued focus on leading W+M to achieve pivotal initiatives
- Gather metrics and slides for Monthly Business Reviews, Team / Product Deep Dives, and other team communications
- Support weekly business reporting needs across the marketing and monetization funnel, experimentation velocity and related insights, and other key areas
- Identify and track trends and business growth opportunities
Financial Analysis and Support
- Support management of complex W+M budget, including annual spend planning and run rate tracking activities
- Work with finance to educate team on decision making and budget sources
- Compile annual international spend findings together with market insights to aid in budget decision making for international product development and marketing spend
- Partner with finance to have annual budgets and clear processes in place before the start of the calendar year
- Manage W+M P/L together with finance and W+M team leads to ensure financial accuracy for the year, including helping to handle discreet team budgets e.g., software and professional services expenses
Your experience should include...
- Demonstrated ability to model and to interpret data, especially financial data; strong Excel skills required and proficiency in Tableau is a plus
- Familiarity with the SaaS business model, software development lifecycle, product management and marketing concepts
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Operations Analyst (or similar role in a product organization) preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Finance, or Marketing preferred.
We are flexible on the location of this role in the U.S. This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs