Business Analytics Analyst III Care Reporting
Posted May 18
GoDaddy Care & Services Operational Planning & Logistics is hiring a highly innovative Business Analytics Analyst III to manage run the business reporting, with a focus on operational dashboards, operational optimization analysis, and data visualization and reporting.
What you'll get to do...
- Partner with multi-functional teams including Business Analytics, Care Enablement Analytics, Operations, Digital Care, and Learning & Talent to craft and build models to derive insights that improve upon customer experience and increase Guide knowledge, revenue performance, and efficiency.
- Set reporting objectives and apply judgment in exploring opportunities that align to GoDaddy’s business strategy.
- Lead sophisticated analytical initiatives, combining data from different sources to extract meaning, build models/queries, develop reporting and visualizations to drive insights, and find opportunities for action.
- Handle data extractions from multiple data sources and analyze large volumes of data, parse data sets, and build custom data queries
- Build custom data marts that consolidate data from various sources in support of sophisticated statistical work.
- Recommends & sets data standards to improve quality of data and speed to analysis, reporting, and execution in partnership with Care Enablement Analytics.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Predictive Analytics, Statistics or similar field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and maintaining logical data models and data structures associated with relational and non-relational databases, data warehouses, and other data stores including data processing/ETL and querying; experience with SQL, SQL Server, AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Experience with sophisticated data visualization using BI/visualization packages such as Tableau, Business Objects, Qlikview, etc.; Tableau preferred
- Good communication and collaboration with business leaders at every level, including but not limited to senior leaders, business process outsource partners, multi-functional teams, and Guides
We've got your back...Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employeeresourcegroups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs