Posted Aug 4
At Twilio, our mission is to revolutionize the future of customer engagement. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. The Engineering Enablement Team is responsible for providing tools, platforms, and solutions used by all Twilions to deliver on this mission. We are looking for a Senior Atlassian Administrator to deliver an innovative and optimized experience for our engineering teams.
In this role, you’ll:
- Configure, maintain and upgrade Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool
- Support, compile and troubleshoot Atlassian tools
- Design custom JIRA workflows
- Manage various development tools, testing tools and monitoring tools
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools
- Compile and analyze development and operational bug reports
- Install, Upgrade Atlassian products.
- Troubleshooting and fixing errors common to Applications and Application servers
- Experience developing JIRA dashboards and reporting, including the use of gadgets, widgets
- Experience using/customizing JIRA Macros and JIRA Query Language
- Experience creating and using a wallboard
- Experience using/customizing Confluence macros, add-ons
- On call (24x7 rotation) responsibilities
- Systems Engineering application support (AD in AWS)
- Experience with ServiceNow administration (desired)
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 6+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA
- Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
- Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and app installation
- Maintaining customizations across versions of JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Unix and Linux environment
- Demonstrated experience working with API’s and integrations
- Passionate about customer service and enablement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- AWS environment management
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working in an Agile environment and team structure
- Bachelor’s degree
This role will be remote, based in the USA. No travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
(Location dependent information)
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is 120,000- 150,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs