Associate Creative Director
Posted Jan 7
Left Field Labs is seeking an Associate Creative Director for a unique and exciting opportunity to help craft big ideas in the digital space. We are on the hunt for a creative team player who thrives on problem solving and inventing brand-new strategic solutions. You will be working on the creative front lines in order to help advance the web as an impactful storytelling medium. How do you teach users to interact with a new type of interface How do you translate technical concepts into fun user experiences How do you market a device in a way that no one has ever seen before These are the types of questions you will be tasked with answering through your work.
- Be responsible for the creative success of assigned projects from start to finish.
- Manage assigned design/creative team members to lead design effort for assigned projects.
- Provide professional opinion and viewpoint to design/creative team for any impromptu critiques and support needs.
- Work with producers to achieve timeline and budget objectives.
- Bridge the gap between creative concept and execution during design/development process.
- Communicate with clients and client-facing art directors on issues related to design/creative as a representative of the agency for assigned projects.
- Present design/creative work to clients during reviews, often attending in person meetings as a representative of the creative/design team.
- Lead creative in concept development and ideation for assigned projects.
- Work with CD to support in project strategy for assigned projects, including RFP responses and pitches.
- Produce high quality client pitch decks with successful results.
- A leader in creative brainstorms with clients and or LFL team to produce quality creative ideas.
- Direct photo shoots (video and still) for assigned projects.
- Work alongside copywriters to align strong copy with creative and design objectives.
- Design visual concepts, user flows and wireframes for assigned projects, when applicable.
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in creative advertising and graphic design, on a professional level
- An excellent creative portfolio with real world results.
- A leader in creative critical thinking with the ability to act effectively in minimal direction.
- Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget.
- Solid understanding of interactive design, usability and heuristics.
- Proven ability to deliver creative innovative ideas for digital experiences spanning Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop form factors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Previous design management experience.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Misc Info For This Position:
Remote Mix: 100% Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
Regional Restrictions: USA Only
Apply for this Position
Left Field Labs
Apply for this Position
See All Their Jobs